The latest release of IRIS, version 1.4, has great new capabilities and some optional extras.
Key features include:
- A redesigned hardware kit
- Enhanced support for mono measurements including a stand-alone mono version, IRIS Solo
- Automatic source-receiver distance measurements via loopback connection
- Speech Transmission Index (STI) measurement
- ISO 3382-2 parameters including linearity of reverberation
- An Open plan office module for measurements to ISO 3382-3:2012 and VDI 2569:2016-02-Draft
This new release is the culmination of update works that have been more than two years in the making. Our development team has studiously implemented several standardised measurement procedures, integrating the new features seamlessly into the original, easy-to-use IRIS interface. And after putting so much time and effort into the new tools, we are thrilled to share them with our IRIS customers.
To find out more about what the new IRIS can do, please visit the IRIS website.