Petrochemical Projects in the New Plymouth Region
New Plymouth, New Zealand
The petrochemical industry in New Zealand includes the exploration, production and distribution of hydrocarbons from both onshore and offshore deposits. Marshall Day Acoustics has been active in the Taranaki region for over 20 years and have local, regional and international experience.
With on shore exploration getting closer to dwellings, and a better understanding of legislative controls by the general public, pressure is bought to ensure noise from exploration, production and distribution is appropriately controlled.
Industry specific training includes work site safety, gas detection training and common permit to work (PICWS). This commitment to training allows site management to be confident that all Health and Safety protocols will be adhered to. In addition, we have staff that have completed BOSIET training to enable travel to off-shore facilities.
- Pohokura Production Station
- Maui A and B platforms
- Todd McKee Production station
- Ahuroa gas storage facility
- Stratford power station - Peaker station
- Zamzama gas production plant, Pakistan
- Sangachal Oil Terminal, Azerbaijan
- Uranquinty Pumping Station, Worley Limited
- Geelong Plant Refurbishment, Shell Australia
- Feasibility studies
- SoundPLAN noise modelling
- Equipment noise and vibration specification
- Assessment of environmental effects for noise
- Noise control options
- Noise monitoring - before development, during construction and as part of on-going compliance requirements
- Preparation and presentation of evidence for Council and Environment Court hearings
Marshall Day Acoustics is a member of the Oil and Gas Specialist Technology group in New PlymouthRead More