Daniel joined the Marshall Day Melbourne office in 2017 and brings with him a decade of experience and technical expertise from across the building services industry. Previous roles range from the product development of industrial fans and HVAC equipment to work as an Applications Engineer, where he focused on building designs using computational fluid dynamics modelling.
High points in Daniel’s career include winning accolades for Young Achiever and Products of the Year, as well as being appointed as committee member during the development of Australian Standard AS/NZS1668.1:2015.
Daniel works primarily on acoustic projects building services noise control and mitigation.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Engineering (Mechanical), Monash University
- Australian Acoustic Society (Member)
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
- Engineers Australia (Graduate)
- Monash Formula SAE Alumni (2002 Member)